THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Johnny NYC

Guest Magnus
This topic is 4983 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, but they are at least 15 years out of date (at least the face pics are of him; not sure about the body shots). He's far heavier now (I'd call him pudgy) and quite odd. I went once and had such a bizarre experience (tried to change the time on me but didn't reach me, then got upset when I showed up on time, then talked about his girlfriend the whole time) I never went back.

Yes, but they are at least 15 years out of date (at least the face pics are of him; not sure about the body shots). He's far heavier now (I'd call him pudgy) and quite odd. I went once and had such a bizarre experience (tried to change the time on me but didn't reach me, then got upset when I showed up on time, then talked about his girlfriend the whole time) I never went back.

Met with him once. The pics are outdated and he has gained a little weigh but is still quite attractive. He is really into his ass which is very nice and very smooth. He is a little erratic and does have a tendency to talk about girls quite a bit. His ad says bi-sexual, but I think he's more into women than men.

Guest lagoingdown

Wow, he brings back memories. I remember when he lived in L.A. and rode a motorcycle. He is a strange, but likable guy. He came over to massage me in the mid 90's sometime, and in the middle of it, I didn't feel anything, so I opened my eyes and he was doing yoga! I asked him if everything was okay and he asked if I wanted to join him! I got up and joined him, laughed and chalked it up to experience (for me). I do remember that as he was leaving, he gave me the sweetest hug, a kiss on the cheek, put on his helmet and left. It takes all kinds.

I had a massage in his NYC apartment about 4 years ago. He had to reschedule because he had a water leak in his apartment (or the restaurant below the apartment did). He was very sweet when I was finally allowed to arrive, but he was flaky. The massage was just average, but it became the most erotic experience that I've ever had with a masseur as things heated up rather nicely. He has (had?) and amazing ass that very much liked lots of attention. After the massage, I stayed around for about 40 minutes as he showed me scenes from his movie. He'd been making the movie festival rounds and was hoping to get a distribution deal for the film.

OMG!!! I usually don't even look at Rentboy ads mentioned here, but after reading the replies and laughing at this nut, I decided to take a look. I know him! Oh, boy, is he a flake! And I wouldn't waste one dime on him. I had a massage at his place several years ago, and maybe it's Attention Deficit Disorder, buthe couldn't keep his mind on me or the massage or anything else for more than a minute or two. Yes, he was working on some sort of a movie, and asked me for help in writing a synopsis, and was real chatterbox. I don't remember ANYTHING about his ass, and the massage was less than adequate. He was advertising this tantric crap, which turned out to be entirely bogus (which "tantric" usually is, IMHO). He's basicallly a nice person, and these photos were out of date even then.

Brings back memories. My advice: stay away, unless you don't care about wasting your money.

Archived