THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Any Las Vegas Recommendations?

mixer17
This topic is 4994 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I always recommend Peter Hung (one of if not the best I have ever been with) but unfortunately he is traveling so he won't be around this weekend. I have also been with Paul Pratt and can highly recommend him as well as I think he is amazing. He may not be the ideal for a bfe (you would have to ask him about that as that was not what I was looking for when I met him) but he offers a great experience (and is definitely a top). Haven't been with Zachery or Chris but definitely want to hire them on future visits to Vegas based on their outstanding reviews and/or reputations.

i would heartily recommend JockHung9 (i don't know what name he goes by on Rentboy but had experiences with him when he went by his real name in another city). if you just met him, his body would be intimidating but he warms up once you talk to him. total top, jock ish personal trainer.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=243821&iid=111857&scid=49412256&sp=1&pos=7&locid=1545

Hey guys thanks for the replies! I have thought of Paul Pratt in the past and might contact him! Chriss definitely looks hot, but from his profile or how I read the first time I saw it , and from my contacts with him in the past, I think he is more of a bottom than top. He's a very hot guy though, have you guys seen his Video with Brady Jensen?

Runthemhoes, I will contact Jockhung9! How was your experience with him???

Archived