THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Vintage - Jim Wayne

KenK
This topic is 4980 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ah, the "Athletic Model Guild" -- boy does that bring back a lost past. They had the greatest models of that time available in the back racks of book and magazine stores.

This mode, Jim Wayne, was also very familiar - the sailor tatoos and photos were a real turn on for m, especiall once when in a back room of one of these magazine stores on 42nd Street, and just a few people from me were two sailors oogling the girlie magazines. I was hoping my hard-on would not be so apparent.

Ken,

Thanks for the great collection of Jim Wayne from the AMG.... I am like Adriano, I remember those days looking in the back racks of book stores in Chicago. That is how I met a hot russian ballet star. He was wearing a sailor cap, tight pants that left nothing to the imagination and a white form fitting shirt. I introduced myself and we went off to enjoy a cup of coffee and....

Archived