THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Guillermo in NYC

Guest WinsomeVic
This topic is 4992 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest WinsomeVic

Hey friends,

I'm still looking for a muscular young hunk that is suited to my taste. A guy I wanted to connect with has evidently left town, and two runners-up won't return my calls, so I am back to searching the listings.

Does anyone have experience with Guillermo in NYC? "Guillermo...a 28yo Latino student in NYC with a smooth, hot, muscular body, amazingly talented hands, nicely endowed, with 10 years of experience giving hot massages."

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/sexylatin.shtml

Any experiences? He appears to be just my type and build, and lists 'erotic' massage so I figure he may be open to some extra fun. Thanks!

I've seen him. Kinda ordinary massage--went once, left satisfied but not enough that I ever went back. His body is nothing like the picture--its fine but he's not ripped and cut like the picture shows. Kind of an average to above average body, looks like he's mid-30's, and is certainly friendly. When it came time for the release, he said he didn't provide that but I could jerk myself off if I wanted to. As I say, it was just ok but I never went back.

I agree 100% which is why I get frustrated with some of the massage sites. Two of the greatest sensualists I ever encountered only advertised as "therapeutic and sensual) but they were anything but -- each had AMAZING happy endings that left me so spent, I could barely walk from their apartments.

Each gave excellent, ;professional and great massages, and each had great facilities in his apartment.

First guy (Ukrainian muscle man) loved to get you hard and wank you off, preferably while he sat on your face and you rimmed him incessently (yeah, that was great, and only $120). The other (Amazingly handsome black from NYC) has an amazing massage technique - misses nothing - and then when he is done with that part, begins work on your dick and prostate (he seems to LOVE fingering holes) and he gets off on a hot, wet, slobbering mouth on his very enormous hot cock. Also priced far under what some charge. Go figure.

The Ukrainian guy retired about 8 months ago from what I gather. He was amazing - had an immaculate apartment in a pretty shoddy building in lower Village area, was very attentive to client, always had fresh towels and soap for you to shower both BEFORE and AFTER the session; always a fresh water bottle, always attentive with nice background music; never the same massage twice in a row. He had a tattoo of a star under each bicep - outside of that, really great. Miss him a LOT.

Guest WinsomeVic
I've seen him. Kinda ordinary massage--went once, left satisfied but not enough that I ever went back. His body is nothing like the picture--its fine but he's not ripped and cut like the picture shows. Kind of an average to above average body, looks like he's mid-30's, and is certainly friendly. When it came time for the release, he said he didn't provide that but I could jerk myself off if I wanted to. As I say, it was just ok but I never went back.

Thanks for sharing the info. Back to the drawing board for me. I appreciate it!

Archived