THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Any recent info -- J in LA?

overeasy
This topic is 4998 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Greetings all...J's ads have intrigued me for some time, but have never had the occassion to follow through with contact. His reviews on Daddy's are great..but are a little aged as the latest is from 2008. Anyone have any recent-type experience? Thanks!!

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=238224&scid=49767325&sp=10&pos=195&locid=1378&iid=107795

Guest jaighbos

J has been my go-to guy in LA for a few years now, have seen him about 8 times. I cannot speak highly enough of him. He has a wonderful outgoing personality, definitely confident in his abilities (and well deserved!), gorgeous body, big BIG equipment, verbal in expressing pleasure - whew - just writing this makes me want to book a flight to LA NOW!!! I usually spend three to four hours at a time with him, he's never been a clock watcher with me. And I find him a really really sweet guy, too. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'll be happy to add what I know.

I submitted a couple of reviews on Jay, I used to meet with him every time I traveled to LA for work. He's a very cool guy, great face, bod and HUGE cock. Real personable guy and someone you can enjoy spending time with outside of the sex, like at dinner, etc. Like jaighbos above, I used to meet with him for 4 hours and it was well worth it. He's very down-to-earth and far exceeded my expectations each time. Haven't been with him in years though, since my job doesn't take me to LA anymore, but every once in a while I email him to catch up and he always responds, so that's an A+ in my book.

Definitely one of the good guys in the business and not to be missed!

Archived