THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Damion in NYC

beethoven
This topic is 4998 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone received a massage from this twink? He's been advertising on M4M for months, and now seems to be hosting in the same apartment as all those Russians -- which doesn't tell anything about the massage. A masseur who I see regularly in my apt hosts his outcalls in that "Russian" apt. (And he's not Russian!) I believe that Damion is Romanian, according to a previous review on M4M. He promises sensual and erotic, but so do many masseurs who don't even come close to sensual, let alone erotic. (And I enjoy some VERY erotic massages from guys who don't even use the word in their ads. Tough to predict, these days!) Thanks for your comments!

Guyfouryou, thanks for this info. I usually like anything and everything Russian (and Centrtal European or Eastern European) but have tended to be skeptical about this apartment in Murray Hill with this collection of twinks (and by the way, I do not like twinks, so I have not really pursued this much). Occasionally a guy does appear who looks like he has some meat on his bones or may be older than 19, but still... I appreciate hearing from guys like you who did try the fantasy. You have helped me save some money. I actually have a hotter time with guys who charge less.

Archived