THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which guy for you for tonight? (Jan. 28)

justaguy
This topic is 4991 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

JAG - another tough question. All 4 are really great - for once they ALL have great leg musculature, esp #1 on the left, but #3 also shows quite a nice coating of hairy calves.

Moving up, they each do something special for the different cut of the underwear they model and each shows he has quite a basket there, though a preference goes again to either #3 or #4 on right.

The torsos are magnificent, all 6-packers, all relatiely smooth, sadly no sign of any happy trails.... but that aside, nice chests and nips though #2 and #3 have the silver-dollar size I prefer.

#2 has the best eyes IMHO but then again the photo does not give enough of a close-up to really measure. #3 has terrific biceps and shows a nice underarm there, while #2 has really beautifully toussled hair to run fingers through as you have him under you.

Choice for the weekend - in order of preference ## 3, 4, 2, 1 (primarily because in this weather I am in the mood for a sultry face that I can try to put a smile on...

Archived