THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which guy for the night?

justaguy
This topic is 4997 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You naughty naughty man! Here I am sitting on a train from Boston to NYC and I have a huge hard-on which has now precluded me from getting something to eat in the dining cart unless of course I want to stab someone with my cock since I can't get it to go down now. Hmmm... ;)

Do you need some help with that thing? . . . I'd be happy to oblige! ;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At the risk of being completely greedy and my ass just puckered looking at these hunky men of my nightly wet dreams... is it wrong to say I would like to take on one of each and then open up the party to a gang bang for all of them in my company? Is that so bad? Honestly!?

I'm a slut! Yes, a dirty little slut and my Momma would be proud (not really) but little does the parents know what kind of SOB they raised. ;)

Speaking of Hardons..I'm liking ROMANNS latest AVATAR alot!

It's NOT nice to tease the horny animals. :)

Do you need some help with that thing? . . . I'd be happy to oblige! ;)

Aw! I'm blushing and would LOVE the help. SOMEONE needs to ASS-ist me in rubbing this guy down and maybe a few licks too to give it a proper finish! What's the old saying... "How many licks does it take to get to the creamy center?"

DAMN... I REALLY am in a mood today! Again, shame on me but not really!

Aw! I'm blushing and would LOVE the help. SOMEONE needs to ASS-ist me in rubbing this guy down and maybe a few licks too to give it a proper finish! What's the old saying... "How many licks does it take to get to the creamy center?"

DAMN... I REALLY am in a mood today! Again, shame on me but not really!

As I said earlier . . . I'd be happy to oblige, anytime! (BIG lick for a BIG #*@k)

Archived