THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411: propositioning a therapist

glutes
This topic is 5008 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

IMO best way is when you call to book the appointment ask them if they also offer sensual or erotic massage. I think the worst thing to do is too show up to a therapeutic massage with hoping for more or testing them with hints or groping. I use to get clients sometimes that would call saying they wanted a therapeutic massage when in reality they wanted sensual. And they got exactly what we discussed on the phone therapeutic. Then they would go home and call or email saying how much they loved the massage but wished there had been a release. well there was no release because you didn't ask for one. We don't read minds, We have heard it all b4 we are use to hearing request for sensual massage. Its better to risk pissing off a therapeutic only masseur on the phone than on the table. I had 1 guy buy 7 massages b4 asking for a release. Then after he got it he asked why did i wait until massage 7? I said because I'm not a god damn troll I understand boundaries and don't start jerking someones junk unless iv been given permission to do so.. Do yourself and future masseurs ask on the phone b4 you book the session. I know allot of therapist gay and straight that offer just therapeutic and nothing pisses them off more than some guy getting on their table bypassing the draping then grinding against the table hinting around for a hour. Be upfront and ask b4 you ever set foot in their studio or spa

I agree with josephga... nothing beats communication. I love sensual/erotic massage that is also a great therapeutic massage. So, I always inquire what the therapist provides, or I describe in advance what I am looking for and does the therapist provide that. I think I have only had one or two therapists that have been rude in response to my question or suggestion. A few have said they are therapeutic only, and I respect that, and sometimes I have gone ahead and booked them, as I do appreciate really good massage. One guy said he only did therapeutic, but when I went ahead and booked him, the massage turned decidedly sensual and erotic toward the end of the 90 minutes. After I had showered, I asked him why he did it differently than he had told me on the phone. He said that he really appreciated our honest communication, that he sometimes did sensual/erotic massages if he felt a connection to the guy getting the massage. So, another good reason in my book to be very honest, open and communicate. Nothing worse than to wait until half-way through a massage to start "hinting", as I think that is very unprofessional on the part of the client. After all, the masseur is a professional and should be treated that way.

DD

I find conduct of some massage therapist bad too. that doesn't just fall on bad clients. I had a number of clients tell me how they went to this one guy who would climb on the black of the table and try to slip his dick in their ass and we talking no condom here. they told him no they just wanted a massage and they never went back. he asked a client of mine a number of times if he could fuck him after the massage, guy got fed up and stopped using him as a therapist. I had a client who went to this one guy and the guy started sucking his dick, not once was it discussed a head of time and the guy never went back. masseurs can be jerks too

While I completely agree with communication when booking a therapist, I've also had luck in more "legit" spas by just letting them know what was on my mind. I've left my iphone on top of my clothes and changed my screen to a instructive photo of what I'd like. This particular one has worked out well for me a few times.

http://www.blatinos.net/images-gal/mikehancock.com/jay-swift/massaging_jay_swift_007/full08.jpg

I leave it where they can see it when they come into the room (it has a 3 minute timer I think by default and then goes dark) and I'm already on the table. 50% success rate.

...I love sensual/erotic massage that is also a great therapeutic massage. So, I always inquire what the therapist provides, or I describe in advance what I am looking for and does the therapist provide that...
I'd expect that most masseurs, no matter what they are willing to do, would be hesitant to be explicit on the phone with an unknown caller. First, there is the danger of entrapment by law enforcement. Second, the "what" may well depend on how they react to the client and how they feel at the moment.

There is a certain frustration in not knowing in advance what to expect, but there is also the occasional pleasant surprise of the type described by

Guest Rocky LaBarre Big Buddy

I couldn't answer you because the question was too vague for me.

It could be referring to seducing your present MT.

Or about hot to approach new ones.

Is it a gym or spa setting? (unlocked doors sometimes)

Your BEST answer is Hire a Sensual Masseur who has a license. Just go to sensual ads. A more "professional looking one could be a good bet.

You can look thru Masseurfinder.com and look in the therapeutic section. Note the pic of a guy you like and see if he lists in the other sections as well. Then TELL HIM you saw him in the sensual section And that you'd like a combo: therap/ sensual.

If someone asks if its full body we tend too know what they mean. There's no need to ask if there's a release or happy ending or those types of terms. this was normally my sales pitch word for word, ring ring, hello So Joe tell me about your services. Well I offer 2 types of services session 1 A therapeutic session think upscale spa and their normal routine. or session 2 my most popular service a therapeutic/sensual which contains a combo of swedish, deep tissue sports stretching,full body sensual touch with extra attention to the legs and gluts followed by a hot steamed towel wipe down and a ice cold bottle water to go.... Now theres no need to ask if there's a release because i slipped it in only in a professional way. Now in a spa it can be more difficult because you call and talk to a front desk person. IMO sensual massages should only been done by those who work for themselves.

While I completely agree with communication when booking a therapist, I've also had luck in more "legit" spas by just letting them know what was on my mind. I've left my iphone on top of my clothes and changed my screen to a instructive photo of what I'd like. This particular one has worked out well for me a few times.

http://www.blatinos.net/images-gal/mikehancock.com/jay-swift/massaging_jay_swift_007/full08.jpg

I leave it where they can see it when they come into the room (it has a 3 minute timer I think by default and then goes dark) and I'm already on the table. 50% success rate.

Damn, this looks so fucking hot!

Archived