THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Darien Formerly Sergio

Gar1eth
This topic is 5016 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This guy is visiting Seattle-- he was just in San Francisco. He's usually in NYC. In a thread from a year ago-- it was written that he was a former Maximum guy and Steven chimed in to say to avoid him. One or two others gave only so so reviews. I probably should listen to all that and avoid him. But if the guy's pictures are accurate, he's got a kick-a-- body. So I'm wondering if anyone on here has any recent experiences with him.

Gman

This guy is visiting Seattle-- he was just in San Francisco. He's usually in NYC. In a thread from a year ago-- it was written that he was a former Maximum guy and Steven chimed in to say to avoid him. One or two others gave only so so reviews. I probably should listen to all that and avoid him. But if the guy's pictures are accurate, he's got a kick-a-- body. So I'm wondering if anyone on here has any recent experiences with him.

Gman

Well guys, I didn't get a response on here, so I took one for the team.

This is the guy I am talking about

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=255962&scid=49149970&sp=1&pos=0&locid=1686&iid=120309

There was a thread about a year ago with several people saying he was kind of a hustler and rushed the sessions. But as I said in my original posting, he had such a kick-a** body that I really had to try him out. I have to say WOW!!! The pictures are entirely accurate ( except one where a tattoo on his arm is missing-- but maybe it's a picture in a mirror and the image is reversed). The only 2 caveats being he smokes ( and maybe a little weed also-- I don't partake of either in case anyone was wondering) when his ad says he doesn't, and he admits to having ADD-- and you can tell when you hear him talking that he's a little scattered. But physically he lives up to his pictures, and he lived up to what he promised. And if you don't think it was a thrill for me while I was lying on my back to have this guy with the physique of a Greek god ( whoops, he's Italian-- maybe I should say Roman god) kneeling above me in bed, well then you don't know me very well.

Gman

Well guys, I didn't get a response on here, so I took one for the team.

This is the guy I am talking about

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=255962&scid=49149970&sp=1&pos=0&locid=1686&iid=120309

There was a thread about a year ago with several people saying he was kind of a hustler and rushed the sessions. But as I said in my original posting, he had such a kick-a** body that I really had to try him out. I have to say WOW!!! The pictures are entirely accurate ( except one where a tattoo on his arm is missing-- but maybe it's a picture in a mirror and the image is reversed). The only 2 caveats being he smokes ( and maybe a little weed also-- I don't partake of either in case anyone was wondering) when his ad says he doesn't, and he admits to having ADD-- and you can tell when you hear him talking that he's a little scattered. But physically he lives up to his pictures, and he lived up to what he promised. And if you don't think it was a thrill for me while I was lying on my back to have this guy with the physique of a Greek god ( whoops, he's Italian-- maybe I should say Roman god) kneeling above me in bed, well then you don't know me very well.

Gman

In case there are future queries...in the ad, the guys calls himself Damien (as opposed to Darien). :)

Gman, it's not Steven but Stephen from Maximum. Here's the thread you refer to:

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?73647

Glad you had a good time. Did Darien leave a smile on your face?[/color]

And thank you also for the correction STEVEN. You know, I would say that of the 2 spellings "Steven" would be more common than 'Stephen' in the US of A ('Stephen' if more of a direct translation of 'Stefan') looks a lot more European to me--but here you are from Belgium with what looks to me like a more American spelling and Stephen from Maximum, an American most likely, has the more--at least in my eyes--a European spelling.

And Seeker was right for the record--it's Damien--not Darien. And yes in answer to your question, STEVEN, I left with several smiles. Really, you would not believe what an incredible body DAMIEN has and what a nice guy he was to me.

Gman

Archived