THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

WHY NOT and a new "chain" in NYC

hot_tk28
This topic is 5011 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone tried out Why Not? I went to their WV location and it started to get sensual but the guy suggested I came back for their "night time special"- their hours on the website list until 10 pm, but you can get 60 mins for $50 from 10-midnight. Their Chelsea location has a similar deal around lunch time.

Also there is this newish chain advertising on CL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/thp/2164386520.html Roman is amazing and is completely legit and worth every $$$, but I was wondering if anyone had anything beyond legit at either place. PM me if you want or share for the group!

I have been singing Roman's praises on this board for a while. I hope it is making him some money. Also everyone there is another perfect physical specimen working at this chain. He is tall and has a perfect body and is equally beautiful as Roman. His name is Angelo and he also gives a strong and thorough massage that is worth every penny. Please tip these guys well they deserve it!!!

I have a question I noticed in the thread link the question full service massage came up. Even though i offered a hand release if a person called and asked if i did full service i said no. I thought full service ment do you do oral and anal as well?

As an aside, this is part of the group of "Bodywork Station" shops that includes the one on 15th street in Chelsea. Asked for Roman when I booked over the phone, arrived to find Roman does not work there, but works on 50th street. Got a nice legit massage from some other guy in a curtained-off side space in a larger much-used and trafficked room. Liked the massage, hated the space. Warning given

Archived