THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Info Trent 39 in San Antonio/formerly Miami

tech86
This topic is 5014 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Incredible pictures. Almost hired about 2 months ago but he scared me off. Not very interactive. Suspect he is straight. Mostly muscle worship. Once you show interest and if he is not busy, he will send many emails or texts offering various prices for various things. I do not know, something about him scared me off. But, wow, that body....

I have drooled over Trent's ad in Miami M4RN for 6 months. One does get the impression he is str8....and that is ++++ as far as I'm concerned. I have not hired him so far as I cannot find a trustworthy review. I like the str8 guys and I don't really expect a lot of reciprocation. It works great for me as long as they can truly get hard and also enjoy it whilst I service them(some of this manage this just fine and others don't). In the end, what really turns me on is hyper-masculine men and Trent's pictures seems to fit the bill.

I may just need to do a trip to San Antonio when I get back to Houston late in January. Tech let us know if you take the plunge.

I saw him in Miami about 9 months ago. Can't say I'd recommend him. He's minimally interactive - just a backrub really and the face isn't a good match. I think he's counting on a quick payoff for standing and posing with a rather well built chest.

Interesting. I see the comment on lack of interaction. Was he able to get hard? Did he get off on getting serviced (assuming this was part of what occurred)?

Archived