THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Tylan in NYC

jackcali
This topic is 5012 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He looks great - the address makes me believe he is part of the ring of Russian guys who work in Murray Hill - the address is the same for all of them, as they use a set of apartment(s) for their meetings. He has 2 positive reviews, but then again one never knows who made these (perhaps their male madam??)

Thanks, Adriano. Of course, you must be right that this is one of the Murray Hill Russian crowd. I was thinking that the Russians were in the lower 30s (and this guy says he's on Third and 40th), but I looked at a map and recall that the one time I met one of these Russians, it was on 37th Street and Third Avenue. I wasn't thrilled by that experience -- the massage was only okay, the masseur was very distant and uncommunicative during the massage and there were no erotic extras. I'm willing to trade off between a terrific massage and some extras, but I'd like one or the other at least. I've never gone back to any of the Russians, fearing a repeat of that experience. Maybe I'm tarring them all with the same brush, but I've not heard anyone report on a contrary experience with any of them.

If anyone else on the Forum does have any experience with Tylan, though, please let us know. I'd also like to hear if I have a wrong impression of the services provided by these guys, as some of them are very goodlooking and I would be interested in hiring one who was a really good and/or more playful masseur. Thanks.

One thing why (despite my prediliction for all men Russian) to avoid these guys is that they demand top dollar for... what??? They are universally judged as so-so in the actual massage sector; and their sex qualities are on a 30-minute charge rate -- we called that a "quickie" when I was growing up. Personally for those prices, I want something more - more BANG for my BUCK.

Archived