THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Friday Cover Guy

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5011 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wrote the review, but I can add only that Angelo just pulled his Rentboy ad because of a very close call at his other job. He is still seeing clients however and he told me his ad will return with new pics, albeit faceless and maybe a new number. Until then, his contact number is still active.

I wrote the review, but I can add only that Angelo just pulled his Rentboy ad because of a very close call at his other job. He is still seeing clients however and he told me his ad will return with new pics, albeit faceless and maybe a new number. Until then, his contact number is still active

Great review! Always nice to hear about people having fun... Any idea what his "other job" is?

Angelo Antonio... Now this is one Big Nice looking Hunk of Beef! Boston seems to be getting more and more of the "Big Guys" lately....

Nice Review hopefully he will be traveling to NYC in the near future.

The statement about more than "Muscle Worship" caught my eye! ;)

This is one hell of a gorgeous and delicious view for the second weekend of the new year. Hope Angelo gets a lot of takers after being reviewed.

Archived