THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Chris or Bryant?...

Italiano
This topic is 5017 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There is another "Chris" in NYC who is fantastic. He just came back to NYC and I got a text from him telling me he was back. I don't have the reference handy, but will send it later. HE IS FANTASTIC... tall, good looking, exceptionally well hung, very good massage and interactive too. I have had several massages from him and his studio is spotless. More later.

DD

Chris

There is another "Chris" in NYC who is fantastic. He just came back to NYC and I got a text from him telling me he was back. I don't have the reference handy, but will send it later. HE IS FANTASTIC... tall, good looking, exceptionally well hung, very good massage and interactive too. I have had several massages from him and his studio is spotless. More later.

DD

Yes, Chris is an excellent masseur, and interactive in any way you'd like, as Diverdan noted. I, too, received the message that he's back. He's at 72nd & Broadway, in case you're confused by the several masseurs named Chris in NYC.

Yes, Chris is an excellent masseur, and interactive in any way you'd like, as Diverdan noted. I, too, received the message that he's back. He's at 72nd & Broadway, in case you're confused by the several masseurs named Chris in NYC.

Any link?

By the way I went to Bryant yesterday, and I was VERY happy! :)

Archived