THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Avi Dar NYC

Guest Magnus
This topic is 5030 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him last February and it was ok. He looks hot and nice personality. Easy to talk to for conversatiuons. He was a dud in bed. He wasnt into it and not hard. I did all the work and he let me play but no penetration. I never went back for a repeat. I think there is another thread with similar comments.

I saw him last February and it was ok. He looks hot and nice personality. Easy to talk to for conversatiuons. He was a dud in bed. He wasnt into it and not hard. I did all the work and he let me play but no penetration. I never went back for a repeat. I think there is another thread with similar comments.

That's really too bad as well as unfortunate because the guy's name is hot along with his body and stats!!!!!! (I don't know how to make a frowning face!)

I will say his Latest Pix's are very Hunky but then again very Professional also! The difference would be "Scruffy Beard" in older ones & "Full Beard" in the Newer ones.

It does give him the Upper East Side Haircutter look that the Women of the area like! A Few Haircutters do make very good money in NYC....

Not that exciting

The only thing that I know about Avi Dar is that he is hot in the dvds produced by http://www.lucasentertainment.com and that I'd love getting together with him. I do hope others will chime in if they have actually been with this hot stud!

I saw Avidar over a year ago when he first moved to NYC. MY overall impressions of him were the following. He is not that tall but he is very well built. He has beautiful, sparkling eyes. That's about it -- he was not one to interact well and intimately with the client. And the endowment below the belt doesn't get that hard and is not all that sizeable. He used to charge a lot more when he first started but the rates have come down.

Archived