THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

24 December Coverboys -- Dane Michaels and Ryaan Morgan

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 5040 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest greatness

I agree I think our Lee will have a great time~~~. Kisses and hugs~~~

Lee,

You are right... an incredible three reviews... you struck the mother lode for your trip to PS. You deserve the best, and I am sure Dane and Ryann will have a great time.

DD

Guest greatness

Oh my snake a great review~~~

For the record, only the review I sent for Ryaan was published today. I loved Dane just as much as Ryaan

Guest Ryaan_Morgan
Just wanted to publicly say congratulations guys. I am looking forward to Palm Springs even more than ever before

Leigh: Dane and I really appreciate you starting this thread! We never realized that we could both make coverboy at the same time, and the fact that three of our reviews posted at the same time makes it that much better! Smiles from ear to ear on this end!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

HOLY CRYNOLOPIS!!!!!!!!

I never thought that this would really happen. These are the things that you dream of and hope for.

Leigh: As Ryaan put it best, thank you for starting this thread, your support, and just being you.

Snake28: King size bed WHHAAAAAATTTT!!!! well be there shortly.

Greatness: Thank you for being always kind worded and sweet.

DD: We hope to meet you in PS!!

Thank all of you Gentleman for all your support.... THANK YOU DADDY FOR SETTING THIS ALL UP!!! Merry Christmas and the most AMAZING New Years to you all!

Guest greatness

oh my Dane you write so well and eloquently~~ Hot and smart.. You seem so perfect. I'm really glad that you are with Ryaan and vice versa. Take good care of each other~~~ Big special holiday kisses and hugs~~~

HOLY CRYNOLOPIS!!!!!!!!

I never thought that this would really happen. These are the things that you dream of and hope for.

Leigh: As Ryaan put it best, thank you for starting this thread, your support, and just being you.

Thank all of you Gentleman for all your support.... THANK YOU DADDY FOR SETTING THIS ALL UP!!! Merry Christmas and the most AMAZING New Years to you all!

HOLY CRYNOLOPIS!!!!!!!!

hope you are visiting nyc soon

Guest Ryaan_Morgan
hope you are visiting nyc soon

If you are visiting NYC I want to be at least NEAR the front of the line!

Kingofqueens and Hornytwells: It clearly looks like Dane and I need to venture up north....and make a stop in NYC to see you guys!!!! Thanks for supporting us!

On a side note, Merry Christmas to everyone. The East Coast is currently being blanketed in snow...my first white christmas since 1998! I know I can speak for both Dane and myself when I say that I wish the best for everyone over this holiday season!

todays the first time there's been accumulating snow in this area since 1882. this is the first white christmas iv ever seen.

Joseph -- the first accumulating snow at all since 1882 or the first accumulating snow on christmas since 1882? I thought for sure there had been accumulations down there. Welcome to the end times folks.

:)

Archived