THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

RentBoy website down today?

Edward
This topic is 5045 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Rentboy IS down.

All day long Rentboy has been down. I have checked from many computers, from different servers and navigators and can't open it.

I can only hope that my prospective clients will be using the same computer than you, Kevin. =-)

It is now too late to try to reach them but I sure hope it will be up again soon.

All day long Rentboy has been down. I have checked from many computers, from different servers and navigators and can't open it.

I can only hope that my prospective clients will be using the same computer than you, Kevin. =-)

It is now too late to try to reach them but I sure hope it will be up again soon.

It's working for me now 7:17 in North Carolina.

Sorry to hear it, Juan. It has been working all day here as I logged in several times to update my status

and also received an inquiry (twice) from a client in Florida thru the Rentboy site.

Archived