THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

ISO Info Artur in NYC?

Guest WinsomeVic
This topic is 5041 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest WinsomeVic

Anybody have any experiences with this guy? I was looking for a Christmas present for myself and the guy I was counting on is out of town until after the holidays, so I am scrambling for a Plan B.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/hockey31.shtml

I didn't find any info on him on the forum, and some reviews on the site where he is listed are for therapeutic and sensual massage, and I'm looking for erotic so I may have a decent chance of really showing him my gratitude. Thanks and happy holidays.

AVOID

Saw him about six months ago. Body looks like it might be that good but he never takes his shirt off. He's Uzbeckistani and has the sexy accent, etc. Says he works also as a bouncer. Has a table and seems trained. BUT Asks for money up front, and in emails promises he will get naked, but on his table he touches nothing on your body interesting and NEVER takes off his clothes. When you call him on lying, he just shrugs and gives you a hustler smile. I've never felt like a bigger fool.

Amazing and unbelievable! After more than a few years of many massseurs and many massages, it's still hard for me to accept the fact that there are such charlatans out there. This guy has a smokin' hot body, and I was seriously considering him. Even the strictly legit masseurs I've gone to will take off their shirts. And this guy advertises an "erotic" massage! Makes me think twice about trying a new masseur without reviews. (Though I've been very pleasantly surprised by some that I've tried without reviews.) Oh, well, there will be good days and bad days. Sorry about your miserable experience, Midweststudent, but you're not alone, sad to say. At least WinsomeVic is now warned.

Guest WinsomeVic

Midweststudentnyc, thanks for sharing the info. Sorry for your experience, though. I think I would be very frustrated if I paid for the treatment you got. You saved me, bro. Thanks.

I think I'll wait for my #1 choice to just come back to the city. Thanks again and happy holidays!

Archived