THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sydney

Richard
This topic is 5048 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any suggestions? I will be there for just a couple of weeks early in the 2011. I am loking forward to the trip, but wonder if there are great guys available? I know there are legal gay brothels and there are a couple of websites, but nothing to get my pulse racing. Any Australians or recent visitors have any good experiences to share?

Guest manseeker123

Sadly the glory days are long gone Richard, there are however some decent men around, may I ask what precisely you are looking for?

Also you may have already seen these but here are some sites worth looking at.

gaydar.com.au

rentboyaustralia.com.au

boys2rent.com

I saw one of these sites, but will check out the others you mention. Thanks very much for the suggestions.

An ideal for me is the fitness model type (22-35). I am very vanilla, but a good kisser with plenty of body contact would be great. Excessive tattoos are a turn off for me.

Sadly the glory days are long gone Richard, there are however some decent men around, may I ask what precisely you are looking for?

Also you may have already seen these but here are some sites worth looking at.

gaydar.com.au

rentboyaustralia.com.au

boys2rent.com

Hi Richard,

Manseeker has given you the best three sites to puruse in advance. I was there for two weeks in February of 2010, and have been in Australia and Sydney several times in past years. I have always had a wonderful time. In addition to finding guys through those sites, I have found the guys in Sydney very friendly, anxious to get to know american guys and pretty open to having some fun. There are a number of bars and other cruisy spots, but don't overlook some of the typical tourist spots either to find what you want. I suggest you look at the Spartacus Guide or just do a search on "gay Sydney" and you will find a lot of suggestions. I have met guys on the Quay and in some of the "coffee shops" that are not even in the gayborhood! Also, some of the guys that advertise as masseurs are available for more, should you chose to go that route. You should have a fabulous time. Sydney is one of my very favorite cities in the entire world. The only down side now is that the Australian Dollar is nearly on par with the US Dollar, so things are not quite as reasonable as they once were. Enjoy!

DD

I hired "Aaron action" off gaydar two years ago. He might be too hairy and/or tattooed for you but I had a great time with him. Very masculine, nice dick, good kisser, really into sex. Sent me texts all day telling me how horney he was and how he was looking forward to meeting me. I would hire him again if I ever get back to Sydney.

Archived