THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Happy Ho-lidays everyone! Juan Vancouver's new pics.

Juan Vancouver
This topic is 5049 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys!

Just thought I would share with you some of the new pics that I had taken a few days ago. I was way overdue for new pics and I really liked how they turned out. Please feel free to share your thoughts... if they are dirty thoughts, even better! ;-)

I hope all of you are having an amazing Holiday season, healthy, happy and having fun and I hope that this next year will be the year in which I will meet most of you. (I am all for platonic relationships but I myself, prefer full on, sexual intercourse.)

Big hugs and kisses!

http://hourboy.com/files/models/31486/gallery/large/0014.jpg

http://hourboy.com/files/models/31486/gallery/large/0011.jpg

http://hourboy.com/files/models/31486/gallery/large/0013.jpg

http://hourboy.com/files/models/31486/gallery/large/0012.jpg

Guest greatness

What about you Diverdan~~~ Are you going to be naughty.. Kisses and hugs~~~

Ahh... Santa... can't wait to see you again. It has been far too long. I guess I need to make a trip to Vancouver soon, even if it is winter. I've been very nice, but when we get together, you can be naughty! Best wishes too for this Holiday Season.

DD

Hey Greatness.... You can bet your bottom/last dollar that I will be very naughty when I get together with Juan. I have had the pleasure of being with him a few times and once in a three some.... we were ALL NAUGHTY AND NICE... we should have had Okie there to take some video! Juan is in a class by himself... well, maybe one or two others are part of that class. Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year... thanks for asking that question... hugs and kisses to you too.....

Juan-- I just wanted to add to the chorus from your innumerable fans-- WOW!!! great pictures!!! The only real questions I have are #1 ' why have you made us suffer with old pictures for so long when you've obviously become even more handsome over the years', and #2 'is the mustache new '. Don't get me wrong. I like it. I just don't remember it being mentioned in prior descriptons/reviews.

Gman

A hat!!!!!!!!

That's the answer, buddy. I couldn't see your face at all. Hardly recognized you.... especially with that hot as Hell new scruffy stuff.... Didn't think you could get any sexier, but apparently, I was wrong...fucking love it.

Have to admit that that beer can dick and your perfect muscle butt with those very lickable dimples did ring a few bells... so sweet.

Seriously... it's been too long.... and you look amazing.

You can come out for New Years with Marco... and bring that hat...

Okie

That's the answer, buddy. I couldn't see your face at all. Hardly recognized you.... especially with that hot as Hell new scruffy stuff.... Didn't think you could get any sexier, but apparently, I was wrong...fucking love it.

Have to admit that that beer can dick and your perfect muscle butt with those very lickable dimples did ring a few bells... so sweet.

Seriously... it's been too long.... and you look amazing.

You can come out for New Years with Marco... and bring that hat...

Okie

Juan, and esteemed members of the Forum, please forgive me for straying from the subject of Juan's incredible new pictures, but I have to ask Okie. 'Marco, who?'

Gman

Gman

OK, that does it, I've managed to go 55 years and never gotten a passport. That is my 2011 New Year's Resolution. God Damn It. Juan those are just amazing. And DD -- thanks for making me completely and totally jealous -- and in a 3 way. I want all the details. And I mean ALL.

Juan, I told you yesterday how much I missed you. These pics make it even more so. You are just one sexy man. I think Jack said it best: you are the guy for whom the term "hunk" was invented.

OMFG, I think I may be having a coronary.

I'm in lust!

Thanks to you all...

Hey guys!

Thank you very much for your words... I am getting all horny here reading them. I am glad you enjoyed the pics; it was really fun having them done and it is even more fun sharing them with you.

To answer to Gareth's questions:

Why didn't I do this earlier? I don't know; I have been quite busy traveling with my clients all over the place and moving from one exciting city to the other so I was too busy having fun. I am glad I did it, though.

As for the beard, I have been wearing either a goatee or a full short beard for almost two years and it has already been mentioned in my reviews a couple times. I am glad you like it, I am having a lot of fun with it but doesn't mean that I will keep it like this all the time. (I am a little fickle when it comes to hair.)

I hope we will meet again soon, Diverdan, it has been indeed too long.

And Okie, I am very honored that you would invite me to share your talents with Marco. I know how much you like him and it would be a lot of fun to be there. You know that "hardtoget" is my middle name: all you have to do is say "drop those knickers now!" and I will be on a plane with my santa hat on.

I was a little sad that I didn't meet almost anyone from the forum during this year, but I am sure going to fix that this coming year.

Big hugs to you all... (But wait, scratch that.) Long, passionate french kisses to you all!

Juan, Happy holidays and thanks for the oh-so-magnificent photos. You're a beautiful man and obviously intelligent as well based on your thoughtful musings in the forum. I'm hoping to meet you someday too!

DITTO! DITTO! DITTO! I, too, hope to meet you in the States (San Francisco) or perhaps at your home base. It's been quite, quite a while since I traveled to lovely Vancouver!!! -:) -:)

Archived