THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

carl in NYC (traveling now) 411?

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 5047 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's a nice enough guy and the massage per se was pretty good - he seems to know what he's doing. But I was more aware of what wouldn't be happening than anything else. Maybe it was me and there just wasn't much chemistry there for us. I've been tempted to try again - maybe my expectations were too high or just wrong, and he is pretty hot I like the new pictures- they're well-done. But to me it was more of a sensual experience (sort of) and the erotic part of the massage never took flight. Still though, you might try and report back to us.

Well, nothing to write home (or a review) about. I typically write reviews of people who are either really really fantastic, or total ripoffs. This fellow was neither. He was very likeable (how could you not like a sweet and handsome guy who was born in Italy and raised in Spain??) Pics are recent and legit, and he really does his best to try to please. The session was a pleasant interlude, and just didn't have any real magic for me. Not because he didn't try or didn't care; he did try and did care. Just needs some experience/training.

Thanks for the comments shadowcatzxxx> I really want to try this guy based on his photos and his reviews on the site, so would appreciate knowing, is he at least a good masseur? I would love to know more details, maybe you could mail me privately if you have time, so as not to compromise him publicly?

Archived