THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

When AJ met AJ... or Justice for Okie at last...

Okliehomo
This topic is 5056 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yep, this past Sunday, Andrew Justice made his long awaited and highly anticipated return to OKC. And it was just like ole times. From the moment that I saw him coming down the escalator, smiling that movie star smile, I knew that nothing had changed. He looks amazing and is truly one of the all around best looking men that I have ever met. Seriously, I can't find a flaw and usually, that's so easy for me. He is simply masculine perfection and he backs it up with a nasty streak, a "you bet I want to fuck" attitude that is only matched by David.... and by Kristian.... and by AJ Irons....

All of whom arrived about an hour later. By taxi, to the hotel room because I couldn't wait until, shall we say, Justice assumed the position. Which he did, after a very heated bump and grind, me gripping that surfer boy ass and feeling his unbelievable, one of a kind dick get hard as a rock.... and can the guy kiss? You bet and that mustache. So fucking sexy.

You all know that I think that David is in a league of his own....He's consistently proven it to me for the past three years and seriously, the man has never looked or performed better. He's at the very TOP of his game these days.. (that Cuttler vid to the contrary)....And something about being with Justice makes him raise the bar, even higher... and when you add two other guys like Kristian and Irons who can and want to do it all... all night long... well, it was one helluva party.

Have watched the dvds a couple of times.. and am a bit overwhelmed by writing the review. No way I can describe it all... because there was a dick up somebody's ass the whole darn time... (ok, maybe not at dinner... but Justice and AJ did go to the restroom at the same time, so I can't even say that for sure)...

But I will say this... it was the perfect foursome... and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Watching AJ Irons plow Justice til he popped was something else for me.... as I am usually very skeptical about a primarily bottom guy's ability to rise to the occasion.. But this kid sealed the deal... I guess, you just never know about those crazy bisexuals, do you?

But as always, David was the driving force... the one that kept all the balls (and well, everything else..) in play. Still amazing to me, and still the one that I want when the party's over.

Fantastic time. Full review to follow. Many thanks, boys, for the memorable birthday.

Okie

Spill it

I am sure a lot of cum was spilled, but Okie, spill it.

You indicated that AJ fucked the cum out of Andrew. Who topped who in this dream foursome? Sounds like David topped the other three (correct me if I'm wrong, but I suspect David had to get a piece of the other 3 asses) but please do tell:

Who did AJ top? Who did Kristian top? Who did Andrew top?

My guess is that we will have to wait for Oakie's review to get the answewr

I am sure a lot of cum was spilled, but Okie, spill it.

You indicated that AJ fucked the cum out of Andrew. Who topped who in this dream foursome? Sounds like David topped the other three (correct me if I'm wrong, but I suspect David had to get a piece of the other 3 asses) but please do tell:

Who did AJ top? Who did Kristian top? Who did Andrew top?

Wow. Okie, how do you do it? You keep coming up with these amazing scenarios and then follow through with them. You're my kind of guy - imagination and the financial wherewithal to make it happen! I don't mean anything catty by that statement either, so please don't take any possible offense. If you ever need anyone to wipe down the sink or fluff up the pillows at one of these events, please don't hesitate to contact me! Oh, and, Happy Birthday - you celebrate with style!

My guess is that we will have to wait for Oakie's review to get the answewr

Okie-- am I having precognition, retrocognition, some kind of --nition, an extended drug experience, or am I just dreaming and not realizing it. I could have sworn I remembered reading a posting of yours recently about Mr Justice and in it you remarked that he didn't like fingers up his ( pardon the expression ) chute-- on the other hand now that I am writing this--maybe I am remembering it is AJ Irons who said that. Please you or anyone else help me out of this fog of confusion that my rapidly encroaching 50 th birthday has left me in.

Gman

Fingers up there.....

When Kristian and David and Justice were here the first time on Memorial Day weekend 2009, Justice said to David, (who at the time, was inserting a digit or two to assist with the cum shot), "Not a fan of fingers up there... I prefer dicks...".... then when AJ Irons was here with David and Vincenzo in Oct, he said the EXACT same thing to David at the exact same time... which obviously made me think of Justice.... so I said something about you crazy bisexuals.... if nothing else they are consistent, huh? Maybe that phrase is in the handbook.

Sorry to disappoint Axiom, but no posting of these dvds. Tried it once (with the FULL permission) of David and Louis and it's just too slow and besides, I promised that they were private and I have NEVER lied about that...

Thanks, boys for the birthday wishes... really appreciated.

Oliver.... you made it last year..... and JJT... big plans for you next summer...

Okie

Guest greatness

Oh my Oliver, you are so creative.. I love your avatar.. You are such a colorful person.. Kisses and hugs~~~

Wonderful way to celebrate a birthday.;) I hope the weather cooperates because I sure want to be able to see the results!

Archived