THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on NYC Spas: Legit & "Legit"

hot_tk28
This topic is 4930 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys! First time posting here. Wondering what peoples' experience was with NYC men's spas & massage parlors. I've been to a number and they were mainly straight up legit-- Nickel and and Wellness specifically (although one of the guys at Wellness seemed to spend a *lot* of time on my ass. But Eugene at Wellness is all legit and I can't recommend him enough if you are looking for just a massage). 7th & 22nd was asian with "release" but it was really skeezy environment (I felt like I was going into a "Saw" movie or something going down the hallway). There was someone at Why Not that got me *very* hard and then heavily suggested I come back during their "special" hours- 10 pm - midnight, where it's $50 for 60 mins. I'm assuming it's a tad less "legit" then.

I was wondering if there were any experiences at actual massage spas or parlors that present themselves as "legit" but have a sensual nature to them?

I'm a regular at many of the Chelsea area spas you mention. I've had release at all the ones you mention (never been to 7th/22nd)--it just depends on the masseur. Yes, Eugene is a great masseur and totally legit. Once I find a masseur (or masseurs) at a certain place who give a great, high quality massage, I go back to them. This is true for Rainbow Station, Wellness, and Why Not. I have my fav's at each place.

HI guys-would anyone be kind enough to send me a pvt message telling me which guys give release at either Nickel or Wellness spas?

Does anyone at Nickel do release?

Are there any non-Asians in spas that give release? Not trying to sound mean or anything, it just seems to be a trend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can anyone recommend a good TRAINED guy at Nickel? Doesn't matter if he gives happy ending or not (although let me know if he does lol)

Messed up my back. Groupon has half-off massage at Nickel today so I snagged it up but rub and a tug is just not gonna do it for me this time. Need someone who knows what they're doing...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived