THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Russo, Ft Lauderdale

rickx
This topic is 4995 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Russo has been running an AD for a long time now. I am surprised his Name has not come up before this?

I almost.... which I know doesn't count for much Hooked Up with him on a Trip to South Fla. But unfortunately our Skeds didn't work out!

He seemed like a very cool guy in his emails....Hopefully you will get some RECENT info on him.

• 2 months later...

Just bumping this.

Any info on the hot RUSSO?

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=189244&scid=50129704&sp=1&pos=0&locid=0&iid=76239

He looks and reads great, but as a (relative) newbie to this, I'm chary of hiring someone with no review on Daddy's or any other site I could find. Any info appreciated....

And Russian, damn, maybe we could talk Tolstoi and Dostoievski and perestroika. Or maybe we could skip that and just do some other stuff......

In his ad he doesn't mention kissing which would be an absolute deal breaker for me. If kissing is important to you make sure you discuss it with him before meeting him.

Good point, Epigonos. Thanks for pointing it out.

If I decide to take the plunge, I'll let you know what I find about kissing et al.

Also, I understand others may be shy about commenting publicly or semi-publicly as I am, in general, so feel free to send me a private message if you have any thoughts on this Ruski. I'm glad the Iron Curtain has come down!

Good point, Epigonos. Thanks for pointing it out.

If I decide to take the plunge, I'll let you know what I find about kissing et al.

Also, I understand others may be shy about commenting publicly or semi-publicly as I am, in general, so feel free to send me a private message if you have any thoughts on this Ruski. I'm glad the Iron Curtain has come down!

Hopefully the Next thing to "come down" will be Russos Undies for you tktk! Let us know If you ever succeed with that...

Archived