THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Ryan Manhattan

Edward
This topic is 5065 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks grreatness of advising me of the previous posts. The only pictures he was willing to send me were the same as his ad. The pictures in the ad in my opinion are of the hottest man I have ever seen. Was considering meeting him. Anyone that has received photos of him other than the ad, would you share them with me. private me and I will give you my email.

Thanks Edward

Guest greatness

Edward messaged me that Ryan is not the same person in the pic so I guess the same thing happened as the last time. I hope this is ok to write this Edward. I just hope that other people don't through the same trouble you did. Kisses and hugs~~~

Guest FTLdude
Edward messaged me that Ryan is not the same person in the pic so I guess the same thing happened as the last time. I hope this is ok to write this Edward. I just hope that other people don't through the same trouble you did. Kisses and hugs~~~

That is just too bad. The guy in those pics is pretty hot stuff!

Guest FTLdude
Just out of curioustiy, I wonder how the person who did show up compared to the pics that were posted on the Rentboy ad?

According to one post in the other thread, he looks good, just not as good as the guy in the pics.

Archived