THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on serb from Arkansas

frankmon
This topic is 5068 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

seems to have the very same travel schedule as this well-hung guy "on leave"....

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=241986&Login=str8marine1988

I think there was thread a while ago discussing "str8marine" or similar and his travel partner(s) "on leave"....it was decided it was a scam as guys showed up looking nothing like their pictures.....proceed cautiously, if at all!

Frankmon,

These two listed seems to have the same MO as "ITALIAN20", "STR8ARMYSSTUD", and "MUSCLENORCAL1982". Their MO is that their Straight or in the army, or only doing this for the next 30 days trying to make money.

My experience is that they are only in it for the money, I didn't even get the guy I asked for, and taking advantage of gay men. My massage sucked, and if I wanted to take it any futher, there was a menu.

They may be different and not traveling with them, but I would be very cautious. Try them, you may never know.

Archived