THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Vinny in Miami

Guest FTLdude
This topic is 5071 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest FTLdude
Nice Pix's...BUT the Rates a definite Red Flag!

Pardon my ignorance, but I'm new to all this. Con? Cop? In a town like Miami any pretty boy on the street could be easily be either. Hadn't really noticed the rate until you mentioned it.

I too have seen the ad before and found him very attractive. I tend to go for guys that are exclusively tops so the fact he is versatile takes him off the list for me. Also, the dick pic must have been photoshopped. Does it look real to you guys? Guy does have a rockin' body though!!

Nice Pix's...BUT the Rates a definite Red Flag!

I noticed Vinny's ad in the past, and passed on him for two reasons. "Straight"/"bi" references usually signal a lot of "donts" and very few "dos". I don't hire "straight" or "bi" guys unless they have been vetted by trusted Hoovillagers. But the other reason I passed is that I seem to recall his rates previously posted were much higher, quite high for an unknown. Looks like he edited his page and is advertising lower rates.

Guest FTLdude
I noticed Vinny's ad in the past, and passed on him for two reasons. "Straight"/"bi" references usually signal a lot of "donts" and very few "dos". I don't hire "straight" or "bi" guys unless they have been vetted by trusted Hoovillagers. But the other reason I passed is that I seem to recall his rates previously posted were much higher, quite high for an unknown. Looks like he edited his page and is advertising lower rates.

Yeah, his page says he's rated #1 in Miami, but I don't see reviews of him anywhere. Even though the eyes are blocked out you can see enough to tell that he's not a bad lookin dude...definitely better looking and in better shape than quite a few of the others in Miami who charge higher rates. Going to pass though. Too many question marks here.

Vinny

I actually hooked up with Vinny the last time I was down in Miami and never got around to posting a review on him. I actually found him to be a very cool guy and very easy to get along with. He is in fire fighter training and needs to keep his identity hidden (no face shots), but he is very good looking, has a rockin' body and was into anything I asked for (I bottom). The cock picture on the profile looks out of wack, but he does have a nice big one which he uses very well! He got into making out, but didn't participate in any oral on me. I am a decent bigger guy and he actually told me several times he likes bigger, bearish types. I thought his charges were very reasonable and I will definitely look him up again when I hit South Florida.

Archived