THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Monday Cover Guy

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5071 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'll be kind and just express gratitude that tomorrow brings a new coverboy. What's the saying? This too shall pass......

I had actually given him a brief consideration in the long ago past. He does have a certain raw masculine appeal. But in general I prefer more classically handsome guys like Mr. Draker.

G

Cleanliness is next to Godliness. For me, that old adage is never more true than when searching for the perfect sexual companion. Dirty feet (and any other body part) is a big turn-off.

Welcome Newbie! I guess I should END this Thread since I started it!

Nice to see others can read "English" and know exactly why I started this Thread...The Issue of Dirty Feet! Not the Age Category or anything else!

I think I've seen that pic of Rentdad's feet before but in any case, since I don't have a foot fetish, I didn't really take note of them when I saw the coverboy pic. His feet didn't look that dirty to me when I went back to examine the pic. Just walking across a room in bare feet can produce that look on the soles of your feet. Dirty feet to me are feet that SMELL. And you can't tell that from the pic!

Archived