THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Justin Baylor LA Fri Review

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5076 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Far be it from me BUT IF Justin is his HUNK Pix's & Reviews..

There's a Hellava "Deal in an Overniter" with this Hunk! ;) He quotes $800 BUT apparently is "Working It" for $700!

Damn that's a RATE long gone in any AD! Most of the "so-so" guys want at least 1K!

This probably is a DEAL IF I lived in LA I would definitely consider! :)

I agree with you. Maybe it's the economy, maybe he's just a good businessman. At that rate, I'm very interested in him.

Certainly at $1000 or $1000++ as some ask, I've very little interest unless they're gorgeous physically, enthusiastic in bed and not determined to sleep for 7-8 hours.

Far be it from me BUT IF Justin is his HUNK Pix's & Reviews...

There's a Hellava "Deal in an Overniter" with this Hunk! ;) He quotes $800 BUT apparently is "Working It" for $700!

Damn that's a RATE long gone in any AD! Most of the "so-so" guys want at least 1K!

This probably is a DEAL IF I lived in LA I would definitely consider! :)

He's a hunk. He's never charged Premium Prices. He doesn't advertise a lot. He's a great sex partner.

I agree with you. Maybe it's the economy, maybe he's just a good businessman. At that rate, I'm very interested in him.

Certainly at $1000 or $1000++ as some ask, I've very little interest unless they're gorgeous physically, enthusiastic in bed and not determined to sleep for 7-8 hours.

I'm not sure about his business acumen, but I know he's a UCLA grad and he's earned a real estate license.

He's a hunk. He's never charged Premium Prices. He doesn't advertise a lot. He's a great sex partner.

I'm not sure about his business acumen, but I know he's a UCLA grad and he's earned a real estate license.

I, for one, would gladly buy a bridge from him.

met with him last month at his place and his two-hour rate was $300....yes, it seemed remarkably low for a well-reviewed guy in LA, but it could be shrewd marketing as some suggested, or not.....he's very enthusiastic, energetic, positive, adventuresome, accommodating....he effortlessly pushed my limits in a little "dom/sub" scene he suggested (me being the "dom" part of it!).....the pics he sends prospective clients may be a little old, but not too far off.....efficient communication before the meet was nice.....I was just a little late and he called me about three minutes (!) after the meet time to see where I was and to talk me through the drive to his place!!

This guy defintely sounds like he has a Regular following to go along with his Hunky Bod & Reasonable Rates!

Guys like this are very rare in Todays Charge ALOT and MOST will "Pay It Anyway" Working Guy Markets ...LaLaLand/NYC/Miami

His being in his early 30'S Maturity also is a plus!

Archived