THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Dylan Daxxx in NYC

kink Ink
This topic is 5077 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His rates were very high

I think he quoted 600 and he's straight/bi and not really into doing much except being serviced. At least that's what he said to me. Nice face pics but plenty of other guys on rentboy who are hot and more accomodating (if that's what you are looking for).

This he for real? Has anyone been with him in NYC?

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=233262

I don't know who Simon Dexter is. But ironically "Dylan" texted me last night at 1am asking if i wanted him to come over. Sort of strange to get that text message-being that i decided a while ago that I didn't want to pay so much just to worship him. We did have a nice email conversation and a few hot texts though.

Might consider if only he was into more mutual pleasure, i wouldn't mind at all. He is definitely quite hot.

Yes, if he bottomed, I'd hire him too. IIRC there was a review more than a year ago, where he was described as polite, looking like his photos and good in bed. I'm not sure if the reviewer was SilverDollar or not: perhaps if he writes here, he can provide further details of what Simon aka Harley will do with and to a client.

Yes, if he bottomed, I'd hire him too. IIRC there was a review more than a year ago, where he was described as polite, looking like his photos and good in bed. I'm not sure if the reviewer was SilverDollar or not: perhaps if he writes here, he can provide further details of what Simon aka Harley will do with and to a client.

Was it someone remarking on him in the Forum or the Review part? Do you remember the name he was reviewed under?

Gman

That google link produced some off-putting results: Simon Dexter's Twitter feed, were he talks about his girlfriend shooting for a magazine and how he "goes to bed with a goddess every night." I dunno about you guys, but that would certainly make me feel like I'm better off buying some designer trousers with my $600. At least I can be assured I will be getting into THOSE pants and that they're well and truly for me.

I've seen him several times and he would do anything with the right price.

and I googled his GF and found a video on youtube. I'm sorry but his gf looks like a tranny.

In advance of a trip last August that would have had Dylan/Simon/Harley and me in NYC at same time I had a very pleasant exchange of texts with him. Believe it or not, at that time he told me $1,000 / hr. and we weren't even talking about anything specific. Needless to say as hot as I happen to find him I passed.

Archived