THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

David in China.... or... jumping for joy...scary.

Okliehomo
This topic is 5068 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest greatness

oh my he is having fun. I think the crew likes David. He better not touch his private parts but who would resist David. Kisses and hugs~~

I am in awe! And what makes it more impressive to me is that he went through with it even though he was terrified. And getting your instructions from someone for whom English is not their first language.... (tho I did notice that the guy on the platform with him looked Causcasian.)

Impressive & inspiring!

Thanks for sharing, Okie.

David is quite personable and sexy as hell, but in this case he is also a very daring, daring soul! I'd never do that type of jump, nor would I do anything that's related to sky diving. "Me gets the quivers every time I fly in a jet!

I'm glad that my good wishes and support sent to him via messages on his Facebook Page paid off! That experience will very long be remembered by Mr. DavidSF! -:) -:) -:)

Archived