THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Off-putting email

justaguy
This topic is 5077 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am going to politely disagree in that I believe the only mistake made was that the gentleman should have included in his ad that a photo or meeting was required. His response was neither beligerant or over-the-top. I have been called and asked much worse, including receiving a comment "I thought slavery was dead." Believe me I am not a cheapskate.

The ads are littered with gentleman who do ask for a photo, that is just simply how they run their business. Yes it reduces the amount of activity they will receive but they probably know that. I tend to hire a lot of gentlemen from out of town to fly in there are some that refuse because they require a meeting up front before doing so of course that is not possible since I do not live there and dont travel for my job. So I believe most gentlemen know the more restrictions they put on the job the less activity they will receive. I would not take it personal nor even bother with a response. You just would not believe some of the stuff that was beligerant I have received. I am sure the gentleman you contacted will not lose a moments sleep over not meeting you.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived