THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

www.ecosensualeducation.com 411 Seattle

andrewboston
This topic is 5070 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, so much for "Dominus Devyn", as I tried to come to understand what he did and negotiate a meeting; he replied he didn't know whether to laugh or be offended. Serious S&M is serious business, I'm doubting he's got what it takes, between the ears.

Maybe he could laugh at my inexperience, but the being offended part doesn't make sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Let me be clear to be fair to Devyn, I wasn't, in the course of communication, able to negotiate a meeting; and he did remark that he he didn't know whether to laugh (at me) or be offended (by me). So I have no knowledge of his BDSM topping skills. Your results may vary.

(I wasn't left with the feeling that he was strong in the categories of: (1) attitude free, or (2) communication; but hell, are those things you want in a BDSM top?!)

In the past I have without difficulty be able to negotiate successful long scenes with Master Jack (formerly CA), DVNTDOM (Chicago),

Mark Chester (SFO), LEW (formerly of NYC), Master Kurt (formerly RI) and I attended the Academy Training Center and have had succesful encounters with about 20 other scorts and not so great (or worse) ones with about as many. (But also I was not able to negotiate a meeting with Master Avery as he didn't seem to ever recall what I told him I was looking for--maybe beacuse it's hard to track Emails on a phone???.)

Funny how odd things stick in your head: in high school I was told that potential air force pilots were given a test which included the question: "who wrote The Scarlet Letter?" getting this answer correct meant points off, because they had determined that guys who answered this one correctly were not Air Force Material. So right isn't always right or wrong isn't always wrong, or whatever?

Archived