THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

travel expenses

cdqsf
This topic is 5058 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Ryaan_Morgan

It really depends on what you agree upon. For example, I have my regular rate and then a set rate for travel depending on the amount of time it will take to drive. The travel rate is always lower than the regular rate.

Hope this helps

It really depends on what you agree upon. For example, I have my regular rate and then a set rate for travel depending on the amount of time it will take to drive. The travel rate is always lower than the regular rate.

Hope this helps

Ryaan -- hope you boys had a great trip and look forward to hearing about it. Just wanted to say that Greatness wasn't shitting us when he said you had buffed up. I've been meaning to tell you that the new pics are great and hot as hell. Gee, now how far is it to Raleigh from Richmond? What's your travel rate to Richmond? :)

Gee, now how far is it to Raleigh from Richmond?

Last time I drove that route a few months ago it took me about 3 hours, but that with with a couple short potty breaks. Its about 160 miles roughly. You can use mapquest or google maps for specific details if interested.

Guest Ryaan_Morgan
Ryaan -- hope you boys had a great trip and look forward to hearing about it. Just wanted to say that Greatness wasn't shitting us when he said you had buffed up. I've been meaning to tell you that the new pics are great and hot as hell. Gee, now how far is it to Raleigh from Richmond? What's your travel rate to Richmond? :)

Thanks Lee!

Iv'e been working out religiously recently and have seen great results so far!...You can ask Dane for a second opinion. Thanks for the compliments on my new pictures as well and for boosting Dane and I's tour and for supporting us through everything.

I can't wait to meet you...hopefully sooner rather than later.

Guest greatness

Oh my Ashley... S.. word is not for a well raised southern gentleman. lol.. Anyways, come down and stay with me when you have time. Even the great Ryaan hasn't been to my place so I am opening my house just for you.. Kisses and hugs~~~

Just wanted to say that Greatness wasn't shitting us when he said you had buffed up. Gee, now how far is it to Raleigh from Richmond? What's your travel rate to Richmond? :)

Guest greatness

lol

I haven't working out these days.. I need to motivate myself...

I've been working out religiiously too, but doing the leg press while wearing the nun's habit is tough. :)

Archived