THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Info please on Thomas visiting in Philadelphia?

Phil_musc
This topic is 5075 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any info from you guys on a visiting masseur in Philadelphia right now? I saw his listing on masseurfinder.com. Sorry for not posting a link, but as you can see, I'm new (and technically challenged) at this posting thing. Thanks for whatever help you can send my way. (and thanks for the info you've also posted in the past - it's saved me from some poor choices!)

I've never received a massage from the Tom that Greathands refers to in his post. If you're referring to the Thomas I think you are, who advertises on M4M, and has a very attractive physique, then I have some negative things to say, based on my one experience with him. However, until you can give me a link to his ad, I don't see the point of giving a negative evaluation of someone who you might not have in mind.

I also received a massage from the Thomas with a nice physique on M4M who is blond and now visiting Philly, and also had a negative experience. The massage felt rushed, like he had somewhere to be. He barely used any pressure. He also used way too much oil and at the end I felt gross. He was naked and did let me touch him, but when I asked him to do some muscle posing, he said no and said massage only. He definitely seemed like a very straight guy trying to make extra cash on us gays. And then he had the nerve to call me the following week while I was at a wedding and asked if I'd like to see him again! I said no.

Thanks, gentlemen. I appreciate your candid responses. I do think that it is the Thomas who is in Philly right now and advertises on masseurfinder. His pictures are very tempting but still, artichok, based on your response, I'll probably pass. What does this guy think goes into a sensual massage? Greathands, your link takes me to a guy who is really attractive but doesn't appear to offer either sensual or erotic massage. I'm not in need of any kind of therapy (at least not of the massage type!)

Philmusc ...

I'm not suggestisting, nor know anything, about the link I provided. I was just trying to find the guy you were talking about. When I went to masseur finder and put in Philly, this "Tom" was the first profile that came up and he was visiting Philly. That's why I asked if the profile was the one you were talking about.

I second the negative review of Thomas of NYC visiting Philly

http://www.massagem4m.com/nj/jersey-city/12553/

Amazingly bad, amazingly cold, amazingly limp and lifeless. Yes, it was (5 years back) a spectacular personal-trainer body, and naked, but trying to stay away from your hands and just felt like he hated every second. I never even got an erection -- that's how bad it was.

Yup, that's Thomas! Stay away!

I second the negative review of Thomas of NYC visiting Philly

http://www.massagem4m.com/nj/jersey-city/12553/

Amazingly bad, amazingly cold, amazingly limp and lifeless. Yes, it was (5 years back) a spectacular personal-trainer body, and naked, but trying to stay away from your hands and just felt like he hated every second. I never even got an erection -- that's how bad it was.

The chap in the posted link is the one. I had the same reaction as the other (earlier) post today; asked for more money to pose for me and let me touch; was distracted; ended way too early, and did a little more only because I protested. A real downer!

Archived