THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Christian (now in DC) = New Incarnation of AnF Jockboy (Mixed Reviews on Daddys)

William
This topic is 5083 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Earlier, I had noticed that AnF Jockboy had changed his "professional" name to Christian. I flagged it in this Forum, and shall flag it again to warn DC residents and visitors to be cautious. (I wrote one of two reviews; both of us really did have "mixed" experiences--not totally horrible, but not entirely satisfactory either.)

I'd suggest that Daddy update the AnF Reviews to reflect the new name: Maybe put a/k/a Christian in the AnF Review PLUS add a new "Christian" with both the AnF reviews.

Just a suggestion.

Just a few months ago i called him, as he was in my town....he was somewhat standofish on the phone and said that he was ONLY doing MASSAGES - nothing erotic either. But, his ad gave a completely different impression.

btw- his pics are old.....been using them for several years

Just a few months ago i called him, as he was in my town....he was somewhat standofish on the phone and said that he was ONLY doing MASSAGES - nothing erotic either. But, his ad gave a completely different impression.

btw- his pics are old.....been using them for several years

I agree with Mojohnny. In my review a yer or two ago, I made the same observation: in person, Christian is goodlooking and has a great body--but he does not look nearly as good as he does in these 3-7 year old pictures.

Another red flag.

I'm so confused on all this. You say he's goodlooking with a great body and the experinence some of you had wasn't all that bad. Yet your going to such great lengths to bad mouth him. So what that he changed his name. Maybe he wants it to be more mature. I don't know but I'm not going to speculate.

Archived