THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Marcello NYC

intensive
This topic is 5059 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is hot ... if a little bit detached with me. (But I am in my 60's, so fully three times his age; if you are younger and more in-shape that could make a real difference; I don't hold anything against them). Marcello and Enrico were both VERY friendly, charming, easy to talk to (though somewhat limited English) and both were very flexible in responding to requests. Look like their pics ... stunningly attractive ... if anything better than their model-type pics because they ar friendlier and more approachable in person. We were completely and totally super-safe (my lead, but no objections). I did not inquire about PNP. Go for it!

I've been with both Marcelo and Enrico, separately, while in London a couple years ago. Definitely had a great time with each although limited conversation because of language (but I expect that may have improved over time since then). And to be honest, conversation wasn't high on my priority list with these two gems. I am hoping to meet up with one or both before they leave NYC. A threesome might be just too much to handle but might be worth a try :)

• 4 weeks later...

I just met Marcello at a client's place. It's hard to believe that anyone can be as hot as those pics, but amazingly he is. I didn't get a lot of the back story because what appears to be limited English skills, but he was perfectly pleasant and tried to be as engaging as language would allow. He has a tight little body and boyish face that belies his sexual prowess. I gather he's only in town (NYC, that is) for another four days. Now I'm fantasizing over what his other half must be like.

Kevin Slater

both nice looking friendly

Enrico looks better

but as per shadowcatz, interaction was missing

very detached and mechanical

no passion no kissing

language was definitely a problem

I agree with Shadowcatzxxx. that's exactly happened to me and I am in mid 40s.

Archived