THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hard Fucking Tops in NYC??

Marky
This topic is 5081 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

NYC has so many listings, but can anyone recommend a verbal aggressive total top? Stays hard, likes to fuck (and good at it). Hung and muscular a plus...

I'm slim, smooth, mid-30s, enjoy being made an insatiable total bottom.

I agree... totally....

about Alencar... he's not to be missed. Spectacular dick and truly a one of a kind ass..... and so nice, in that unassuming Brazilian way.... but start calling early... he's a busy boy and not great at emails.

and if you can't get him, I would recommend Arpad.... gorgeous man, face, body, teeth.... hairy in all the right places with a perfect cock and with an ass that is so hot, so spreadably edible.. unforgettable, really.

I also had a really good time with Jason Markus, Jax Thorne and Gio... big dicks, all around... hot butts, handsome faces and into it...

But if I was in NYC tonight ... I would take DickHo's advice and hook up with Juan.... Brazilian, gigantic dick, chiseled abs and hairy, dancer ass.... or...

my other fantasy.... PRMiguel......

Okie

My partner Mr. Ross (see our ad below) fits the bill (and I've got the sore hole to prove it). Loves to fuck hard/rough and esp. likes slim insatiable submissive bottoms.

Now if could just be spitting in my face and telling me to take it like a man while slowly working himself in....I'd say Yatzee!

I've experienced both Alencar and David-sf and can attest to their prowess as cocksmen! Energetic cocksmen!!

DavidSF has been a pleaser for me 3Xs, and I'm patiently awaiting a visit from him before year's end. If this is impossible--then there is always 2011 after his cruise.

Raphael is one hunk who I have yearned to see for a long while and can't wait for my impending visit to NYC in 2011.

Damn! Damn! Damn! I want a deep and long power fuck from him! I have some of vids, have him as an FB amigo, and love his xvideos as well as http://www.Lucasentertainment.com scenes!!!

Archived