THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411: Valley Boys in LA

glutes
This topic is 5004 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know that facility well and some of my friends were former masseurs there...

First of all it is not a sting operation and they are not cops. It is a massage "studio" run by an older gay man who employs young men and a couple trannies to give sensual massage (release mutual touch). The masseurs rent out the rooms.

Rate is dependent on the masseur, some charge more, some less.

In the past there were a lot of young, good looking guys working there, but most wised up and moved on to become solo. Some of them are on massagem4m.com. Additionally, the young man whose picture you posted also advertises on his own at massagem4m.com under the name Nick. He is for real and recommended.

If you go on massagem4m and find Jeff (fit jock brunette type) in studio city or Jacob (redhead) in Hollywood they would match your preferences and work out of their own private spaces.

So the house and the guys who work there are for real, quality will of course depend on the individual. The big issue is discretion, as clients come in and out of the house and sometimes run into each other. I would try contacting the guys on their massagem4m page instead.

Clothing optional massages out in San Fernando Valley, anyone partake?

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-valley-boys-m4m-adult-massage-services-clothing-optional/11619871

http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/medium/12945206/CopyofKHK1.jpg

My understanding is Nick is using fake pics, but gives one heck of a massage.

• 4 weeks later...
Any info on Brad. Considering a massage with him. I emailed him for info and a link to his private photos but didn't hear back. But I did enjoy his video presentation.

I saw Brad early in the year and was very disappointed. He was not warm or inviting and there was a lot of awkward silence at the beginning of the massage which set a bad vibe for the next hour. Brad is very attractive, has that young rugged 20 something look and has some really nice low hangers. I really was excited to find someone like him close to my home but sadly won't return.

I saw Brad early in the year and was very disappointed. He was not warm or inviting and there was a lot of awkward silence at the beginning of the massage which set a bad vibe for the next hour. Brad is very attractive, has that young rugged 20 something look and has some really nice low hangers. I really was excited to find someone like him close to my home but sadly won't return.

You are correct: he definitely has some low hangers! My experience with Brad was a positive one. We chatted a few minutes before the massage as well as during. His apartment (which I think he had recently moved into) was clean and in a newer building in the area. I perceived his style as accommodating and friendly. He was very open to suggestions for that session and future ones. I'd definitely see him again.

You are correct: he definitely has some low hangers! My experience with Brad was a positive one. We chatted a few minutes before the massage as well as during. His apartment (which I think he had recently moved into) was clean and in a newer building in the area. I perceived his style as accommodating and friendly. He was very open to suggestions for that session and future ones. I'd definitely see him again.

I'm glad to hear you had a good time, I don't like to give anyone a negative review. I guess everyone has off days or sometimes people just don't click, for whatever reason.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the mixed reviews on Brad. I'm still torn about him. What are the recommendations of those in the LA area? I prefer a good massage with erotic elements and usually by someone in 30's or 20s. I've had great massages from Clint (who no longer advertises) and a pretty good one from Savastian. Recommendations?

Thanks for the mixed reviews on Brad. I'm still torn about him. What are the recommendations of those in the LA area? I prefer a good massage with erotic elements and usually by someone in 30's or 20s. I've had great massages from Clint (who no longer advertises) and a pretty good one from Savastian. Recommendations?

Have you tried Tim, aka Dragonboy? He's awesome, a real massage with some fantastic erotic elements. He's got a ton of reviews on massagem4m.com

Archived