THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Le Boyz: 11.03.10 Review

Cooper
This topic is 5081 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Last night was the 3rd show of Le Boyz. This club is so professionally run that you'd think it was in business for years.

Not sure if many customers realize this but the management transforms that room into a very relaxing and comfortable club setting each Wednesday. They provide and set up the chairs, sofas, lap dance and champagne rooms, lighting, decorations, sound system, stage, shower, tables, etc... They do a great job.

When I arrived around 6:30pm many of the dancers were there and ready to entertain. At the door I was given some complimentary gifts from ManHunt. I received a nice silver chain with a ManHunt dog tag, a key chain with bottle opener, and a scratch off for free chat time on ManHunt's website. Very thoughtful and unexpected.

Another feature I appreciated was the complimentary pizza. It arrives early so everyone can get a slice or two. Also, the good turn out from the men of Hooville, earned us some complimentary drinks. It's nice to feel appreciated.

The club had a stellar lineup of over a dozen dancers. I wasn't counting but there was no lack of Le Boyz. Thanks to jaynnj for reaching out to Atlanta, there were several dancers from Swinging Richards in the lineup. A new dancer from Atlanta named Dante was a big hit and received a lot of attention from our group. Also, you have to check out these bartenders and bar waiters. Who ever does the hiring should receive an award for their selection. All were smoking hot!

Three of my favorites were Aries, Spencer from Atlanta, and O'Ryan. Nice guys who really get into a lap dance. I got a good grinding.

In addition to the stellar lineup, there were several contributors to daddy's in attendance. It was great seeing and talking with Adam Smith, Ed James, Foxy, and NYTomcat. I did see others and I hope they too will post their comments.

Wednesdays in NYC is not only for Broadway matinees but now we have a well managed and relaxing club to attend. Thanks to those who have made it possible.

Coop

Damn, I missed it again! Is there a lineup somewhere where one can see the boys who dance? Might be the motivation Ineed to get up there. :)

Le w hore, I too hope that Le Boyz management will provide us with a picture lineup, it's done wonders for promoting the Adonis Lounge...

Btw, when you do visit, I'm looking forward to that review: "Le w hore does Le boyz"...

Coop

Lord Almighty, this event smokes.

Last night, with lap dance area removed to a darkened side room, I had some unbelievably hot times with 3 or 4 dancers. Ooh lah lah. I didn't even try the champagne room -- almost no need. :)

Intriguingly, there was also in attendance a prominent member :) of one of the Three Branches. Hint: It was not the Chief Justice nor the Chief Executive. We'll leave it at that. He was notably aloof to patrons who tried to engage in banter, including Your Humble Narrator, but highly attentive to a sequence of dancers in the lap dance area.

Y'all come!

Don't ask, Don't tell...

Intriguingly, there was also in attendance a prominent member :) of one of the Three Branches.

Adam, I do appreciate your use of discretion in not naming this individual. It was very obvious that this man wasn't there to meet the "Men from Hooville" but just out having a relaxing time.

Hope he writes a review or at least mentions us in his next piece of legislation.

Coop

Le w hore, I too hope that Le Boyz management will provide us with a picture lineup, it's done wonders for promoting the Adonis Lounge...

Btw, when you do visit, I'm looking forward to that review: "Le w hore does Le boyz"...

Coop

I'll make sure le review appears! ;)

Fillabuster?

Lord Almighty, this event smokes.

Intriguingly, there was also in attendance a prominent member :) of one of the Three Branches. Hint: It was not the Chief Justice nor the Chief Executive. We'll leave it at that. He was notably aloof to patrons who tried to engage in banter, including Your Humble Narrator, but highly attentive to a sequence of dancers in the lap dance area.

Y'all come!

Looked to me like he was having some kind of a lap dance fillabuster back there!

A terrific evening. LeBoyz seems to be a big hit. Lots of sexy dancers last night, some great lap dances, and lost of fun with Coop and the gang! I hope this Wednesday evening event continues to attract more fans.

ED

Now now ..... enough regarding the distinguished gentleman From le boyz. His private time like ours is private

Now that Dante. ..... I certainly know why they call it Dante's inferno. Wow the heat that boy produces. ... ouch

There was some Slavic boy whose name escapes me at the moment but wow. Dante and he like two ends Oh the spectrum. But wow what ends.

As always cooper .... you know how to throw a party and never steer anyone wrong. Im just glad I learned from the best. As you know the only one missing for me was Adam. Who was away This week. A perennial fave.

I am contacting Untied (sic) Airlines for a ticket back there soon, to include a Wednesday.

Mayor and other reportees, thanks!

The East Coast Chapter of Hooville looks forward to your arrival. Wednesdays at Le Boyz adds new meaning to "Hump Day"...

I didn't intend to go to this club. I met up with Cooper earlier and he convinced me to stop by for a short visit. Well the short visit turned into a long one. I didn't intend to drink or do any lap dances. I did both and had a really good time. It's so nice to have a classy club (don't be intimidated by the somewhat ominous staircase going downstairs) a great lineup up of friendly and interactive dancers, bar tenders plus all the extras. I was glad for that slice of pizza and the free drink made me order more. The management has really got this place pulled together and I hope this club will last. I like that it gets started at 6:00 pm (and the dancers were already there) and is in a handy mid-town location. Highly recommended!

Le Boyz

Thanks Ed, Adam, T'cat, and foxy for writing a review on "how you see it"... It appears we are all in agreement. Le Boyz got it all... I contribute it's early success to good management that appreciates it's dancers and customers, excellent location, and a mix of some new and some favorite regular dancers in the lineup. Imo, everything is done to perfection.

FYI...At last Wednesday's event there was a $99 special on VIP room visits. For those of us who enjoy doing more than 1 lap dance with our favorite dancer, this is an excellent deal. If you calculate a 4 minute lap dance at $20, then 20 minutes for $99 in the private champagne room makes good sense... I'm not sure if this special will be at every Wednesday event but I do know the management does take what we say into consideration.

Good luck to Le Boyz and keep up the good work. It's most appreciated.

Coop

Hi everyone Hope you all had a GREAT WEEK! It is about to get so much HOTTER!! As Le Boyz comes your way this Wednesday Night Direct from 301 West 39th Street (Corner of 8th Ave.) In addition to our great lineup of performers, we are adding a few more new SMOKIN HOT guys to take this party to the next level! We have confirmed that club favorites Dirty Jersey & Dante will be in the house along with some of the "Atlanta Connection" We have received commitments from the following dancers that they will be in attendance: Sergey, Neo, Alberto, Matrix, Scorpio, Juicy, Gay Johnny, Dorian, Nocholi, Spencer, Marcus, Aries, AJ, Karmel, Famous Alex, Smoke, Spanish Alex and the list continues to build....more to be added! Our Lap Dance Lounge will be even BIGGER and DARKER! Come early for the 2 for 1 special 6-9pm and reduced admission 6-8pm There will be Additional plush seating and LOTS of giveaways & Great music from world renown DJ AMG!... LE BOYZ WEDNESDAYS Will Heat Up Your Winter!!!

Archived