THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Recommendation for special session NYC?

countryboy6
This topic is 5082 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hoping to set up a "special" massage while in NYC over Thanksgiving weekend. Who could you guys recommend for a massage that would include a great hands on touch but that would also involve the masseuse using his entire body to rub against, up and down, lots of mutual contact ending with him giving lots of oral...kind of a fantasy massage! Thanks

Grammar Police here: A person of the male gender who gives a massage is a masseur. Such a person of the female gender is a masseuse. The reason is that the words are borrowed from the French, who distinguish all their nouns by gender, in this case by the agentive ending (i.e., a suffix which tells us that the noun is a person who does the thing that the root of the noun indicates). I'm sure your sexually active male masseur would appreciate the difference!

I haven't checked recently to see if Chris... who often went by "yogaholic" is still listed on massagem4m... he is fantastic... will provide even more than you are asking for. I have seen him several times when I have been in NYC.. and he is exceptional... great masseur... and fun too..

I just checked ou the mm4m site and "my Chris" is not on there right now. He seems to take his listing off once in awhile, and I don't know if that is because he is traveling or if he has so many regulars he stops advertising for awhile. In any event, I am sorry that he apparently will not be available when you are in NYC over Thanksgiving... but check the mm4m site before you go. Enjoy... there are lots of guys who will fill your specifications available in the Big Apple.

Hoping to set up a "special" massage while in NYC over Thanksgiving weekend. Who could you guys recommend for a massage that would include a great hands on touch but that would also involve the masseuse using his entire body to rub against, up and down, lots of mutual contact ending with him giving lots of oral...kind of a fantasy massage! Thanks

Thanks guys for some great suggestions...especially Diverdan for trying to locate Chris for me...he sounds great...I sure would like to make contact with him. If necessary send me a private message. Thanks again everyone!

Archived