THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

On beauty

cdqsf
This topic is 5070 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

And, of course, it does help to be more than a little bit of a slut...

The defendant would like to plead guilty, your honour, and trusts that you will find a suitable punishment for his heinous, abominable crime. (That of being a little bit of a slut, that is.)

Okie, I need to say that that example was a mere fictional character with the purpose of clarifying my point; I was not talking about you. I must confess, though, whenever I think of rimming, I do -whether consciously or not- think about you.

You have totally ruined me and have raised the annilingus bar much higher than I ever thought it could be; now, whoever finds himself in my back alley gets measured against your famed feats.

I, affectionately, call it the Butt-tongue Okie Intensity Scale, (BOIS, for short) which works in very similar ways as the Mercalli, going from:

1 degree, Merely instrumental. Hardly felt -if at all

to

12 degrees, Cataclysmic. Total destruction - Everything is destroyed. Lines of sight and level distorted. Objects thrown into the air. The ground moves in waves or ripples. Large amounts of rock-hard material move position. Landscape altered, or leveled by several meters. In some cases, even the route of rivers is changed.

I haven't, yet, confirmed my suspicions that rivers have changed their course, but pretty much have confirmed all your other cataclysmic qualities with my fine tuned instruments... and speaking of instruments, I just spent an hour and a half working on my ass at the gym just to come back home and read this... I don't know whether I went a little too hard on my workout or my ass is doing little happy jumps on its place, thinking about you, but either way, I see it as a good omen.

Hope you are well, sexy, and hope to have the chance to measure your 13 BOIS degrees tremors with my meters very soon.

A tight, affectionate hug!

Juan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The defendant would like to plead guilty, your honour, and trusts that you will find a suitable punishment for his heinous, abominable crime. (That of being a little bit of a slut, that is.)

DAMN IT! I was hoping for 100% SLUT, no just a little bit!

Juan, I don't care upon what scale you measure me. Just make sure I get an opportunity to score! LOL!

You've gotta be the sexiest man I know between the ears.

Archived