THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

bd/sm guy in NYC?

lifter7
This topic is 5095 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Are you looking for a top or a bottom for BDSM? If you are looking for a top, I can heartily recommend Hunter NYC. I have spent several delightful sessions under his control. He respects limits but will push you to enjoy pain and submission as you never knew you could. He has a small but well-equipped dungeon/playspace with a vast and ever-expanding array of equipment. Check out his reviews here and his ads on Rentboy and Rentmen. If you are looking for a bottom, I'm afraid I can't help you there, being a BDSM bottom myself.

If you are looking for a BDSM Top, I'd recommend (Master) Avery; he works out of NYC. Although he travels a lot, I have found him easy to schedule, and he always keeps his appointments. He has a model-handsome face, an excellent gym-tough body, high intelligence, and a great Master Attitude (but strictly respectful of limits). Perhaps most important, he has educated himself in BDSM and knows A LOT that only experience can bring. He is TOPS, imho.

I would also be interested in hearing about a macho, tough SM muscle sub in NYC. Anyone come to mind?

If anyone has access to Bound Gods, Master Avery recently did a couple of shoots for them. Though it's a controlled and somewhat scripted environment, he does come off as being a very serious and capable BDSM top - not as someone who's into BDSM solely for the sake of accessing a market niche (like a lot of guys who check all the boxes on Rentboy). He appears to really know what he's doing. The shoots are among the more memorable ones they've done in recent history.

Archived