THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

I hurt my little finger...

skynyc
This topic is 5086 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Rich, handsome, talented, with a big dick. Oh my.

I guess the assholes who started the rumors that his Armani underwear was stuffed for the ads because his cock was too small can go back to being assholes. Certainly, jealous assholes. The art director at Armani may have erased all the detail lines around his cock but Beckham's box is what it is. No Photoshop necessary.

I guess the assholes who started the rumors that his Armani underwear was stuffed for the ads because his cock was too small can go back to being assholes. Certainly, jealous assholes. The art director at Armani may have erased all the detail lines around his cock but Beckham's box is what it is. No Photoshop necessary.
I dunno, it's a poor man who doesn't protect his tools. Maybe Beckham's got the pouch stuffed with a cup for the game, too.

In soccer, men are real men.

I dunno, it's a poor man who doesn't protect his tools.

I'm told most soccer players don't wear any more protection than a jock strap, if that. The key is to be agile and fast, always on the run. I can't imagine any kind of cup being comfortable in this circumstance. There is no uniform to support it.

Beckham is wearing underwear and it wouldn't surprise me if it's Armani. You can clearly see the outline of his cock head where it meets the hanging shape of his balls. No cup there.

Archived