THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Trey Thurston

Epigonos
This topic is 5101 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

About a year or so ago I spoke with Trey Thurston a couple of times regarding setting up a get together. We just couldn't seem to get out scheduling worked out. He seemed like a nice sweet guy. I haven't seen or head anything about him in months. Does anybody know what has happened to him -- I'm simply concerned no more, no less.

Guest greatness

hmm

I don't know whether I'm allowed to say this ( personal info) but I heard that he got married a couple of months ago. Maybe he is having a great honeymoon. Anyways, he is one of those very popular guys. I hope this helps. Kisses and hugs~~~

About a year or so ago I spoke with Trey Thurston a couple of times regarding setting up a get together. We just couldn't seem to get out scheduling worked out. He seemed like a nice sweet guy. I haven't seen or head anything about him in months. Does anybody know what has happened to him -- I'm simply concerned no more, no less.

I got an email from Trey back in the beginning of September. He is in a relationship, and referred to him as his "hubby" so his getting married could be very possible.. He has been traveling a lot, and sounds very happy. I emailed him back, but have not heard back.

Grant Park, it very well might have been him as he mentioned Chicago as one of his destinations.

I wish him well although, to be somewhat selfish, I do miss him.

Guest greatness

Aww

Epigonos, you are so sweet. Kisses and hugs~~ :)

Thanks guys I just wanted to know that he was safe. I didn't mean to snoop I was just concerned. Great to know that he is happy and has moved on.

Archived