THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ecstasy Man in Miami/Rentboy

osmith
This topic is 5102 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

WOW... that man is smoldering HOT... I wish I lived in Miami, as I would take one for the team. IF his pictures are real and his discription accurate it would be quite an eventful evening... Let us know how it turns out mmk123 and write a review if you get together.

Body looks just about perfect, but.... "straight"???? I pass. The fantasy will have to be as far as it goes, but have had too many bad experiences with working guys who are Gay-4-Pay and who (sorry) "use us" as much as we use them (or perhaps more). It is a shame but as I get older, I prefer a man who is comfortable in his sexuality, and not ambivalent. In the hour or two we have together, I do not need to also jump over hurdles about what he is "comfortable" doing or worse, making you feel you have to beg for it. Lately when filtering a search, I usually begin with the catagory of orientaton, and mark only "gay" and go from there.

Archived