THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Noah driver

jbinco
This topic is 5087 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The sad part of all the talk about Noah is that now even his web site is gone. There are some of us that liked to look, Noah is a very beautiful interesting young man that we don't get to see enough of. He should have more time to get his life together, we all have bad times in our life and everyone needs some help once in a while

Guest IndyMedic2006

Are you assuming he is retiring? Sorry if I am little behind. I have read his reviews, but I didnt know his life was going wrong

Guest IndyMedic2006

I wouldnt call that selfish... more like being an admirer or fan. And yes he is hot and i can only assume interesting.

I just don't understand how anyone could have a mean thought about him, look at him, they don't come any hotter than Noah. He has a sweet face and from his blog seems like he would be a very nice person. His past reviews were all glowing, so he's going through a rough time now, maybe he could use some support instead of being bashed.

Guest greatness

I agree

Let's support him and help him correct his wrong doings with his clients. I don't support what he did to his clients and I suggest he return his clients money or do others things that can resolve the issue. If I did the same thing then I will be stoned to death as a troll. Look sells. :)

I just don't understand how anyone could have a mean thought about him, look at him, they don't come any hotter than Noah.

Noah is very hot, interesting and a nice person - i know this first hand as I have spent several weekends with him. He may be going through a rough patch right now but that is not an excuse for bad behavior. He should make things right with the clients he has wronged. It's never to late to correct a mistake and he will come out as a better person in the long run for having done it.

just ante up and buy a randy blue membership. you can do a lot more than just look at him there.

Thanks, I have all his videos. I wish he would make more, Noah is so gorgeous, his face is beautiful and what an amazing ass to stare at all day:)

I just don't understand how anyone could have a mean thought about him, look at him, they don't come any hotter than Noah.

SMH. Seriously? It's no wonder that often pretty and/or smart people are able to swindle people out of millions.:eek:

Unfortunately, that's just the way allot of gay men are. They do most of their thinking with their small head.

I remember years ago there was a case in SF where this goodlooking young model (Joshua Pucket) killed this older gay guy and used the gay panic defense as his defense. He literally got off because of his looks. It was a combination of the juries homophobia and his looks. Even the prosecutor acknowledged it.

I remember allot of people in the SF gay community saying how hot they thought he was and how they wished they had the chance to have sex with him. There was some that even helped his defense. This after he acknowledged killing the guy for coming on to him.

Guest greatness

We live in the world where looks sell and matter. The truth actually don't matter to some people as long as the guys is hot and cute. Does it upset me? No. Unfortunately, one will pay the price for it sooner or later.

I don't think what he did was right, I do think we all should give him some time to get his life together. Because he his so cute I think it's sad that he is disappearing from the web. I enjoyed looking at him and following what he was up to, and I will miss that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest IndyMedic2006

After seeing today review posted about Noah, I have to admit I would be VERY apprehensive about hiring this guy. I know if I were the review I would be feeling used and abused and humiliated for trusting someone enough to send them that much money only to have to blow up in my face

Archived