THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Tristan Baldwin Weekend Cover Guy

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 4871 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Damn FINE Pix of this Hunk who has been around for quite a while and just gets Better & Better Looking! It sure doesn't happen that often..;)

He did a Wrestling Video with Jon Magnum..very Entertaining & Versatile....

I do believe Okie has First Hand Knowledge of this Working Guy...

Damn it now appears that I have NO choice but to plan a trip to Boston. I HATE long flights and LAX to Logan is, in my opinion, a long flight. I have, for some time, wanted to see BEN BROWN and now I would also definitely like to see TRISTAN BALDWIN. I just might have to consider a three-way -- sounds like fun!!!!!

Tristan comes to L.A. several times a year to shoot wrestling videos for Can-Am. I have had four meetings with him on his visits and he is really a great guy. Very Hot- can switch from pleasant conversation to Scorching Fantasyman in a second. Go to his website tristanbaldwin.com to get his travel schedule. He is rare find- a hot Adult Star with no attitude (unless you ask for attitude).

Yum, FUCKING damn YUM!! The only thing missing is the cop uniform (He looks just like the hot Mormon cops who drive through my neighborhood!) Please, Tristan, come to Phoenix-- you could make a lot of people happy (and a tidy sum) in a short period of time!

Peace,

Kipp

So how are the communications with him and his reliability? I have heard it can be a bit hot and cold. His home port is not the easiest for scheduling.

Tristan comes to L.A. several times a year to shoot wrestling videos for Can-Am. I have had four meetings with him on his visits and he is really a great guy. Very Hot- can switch from pleasant conversation to Scorching Fantasyman in a second. Go to his website tristanbaldwin.com to get his travel schedule. He is rare find- a hot Adult Star with no attitude (unless you ask for attitude).

Tristan is quicker to respond to phone calls than to emails. But he does respond just be patient. When I have contacted him, he usually replies just before he comes into to town. When visiting L.A. his primary purpose for coming here is the video shoots, and he cannot confirm appointments until he has an idea of his shooting schedule. Once he makes an appointment he keeps it. On one occasion he was kept on the set for longer than he was told, he called me and said that instead of running the risk of being late, he offered to come the next day anytime that was convenient for me.

Once he makes an appointment.....

He keeps it.... hmmm...... always? Really?

Good to know. Lucky you.

Not so much on July 25 or Oct 3... put on your Thinking Caps (Good job, JT) and see previous posts.... but no blame to be placed, really.... crazy shit happens....

Ticket's still good for a year, boys. And I have asked him to join AJ and Kristian for my birthday.

Obviously, can't seem to let this one go because not only he is sexy as Hell, but he's all into it, too... agreeable to everything...(filming, spanking,...).. and smart, charming, literate, easy to book with..

Just not so easy to get his gorgeous ass on the plane... yet.

We'll see.

Okie

• 7 months later...

Body2Body(I know who you are....KISSKISSKISSPURRRRRRRRR)- thanks for having my back on this issue. I finally got around to creating an account here on Daddy's- and will start posting travel notices soon; and using this as a medium for connecting with guys as well.

For all of those who have seen me in the past- thanks for our playtime...and the best is still to come. 180 and growing. RAWR.

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb195/skysoldier4life/public%20album/

Archived