THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Question about tips

snake28
This topic is 5106 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IndyMedic2006
Sorry, but when I first read that part, all I could think was Huge Dicked Transvestite...

I agree with Lee, Thanks for that giggle ISC.... Too funny!

Thanks everybody for some great advice. I think I will get him a $100 itunes gift card, and if he exceeds my expectations, I'll throw in some cash. I know he loves music and has an iphone, so I think that's a good compromise. I might even get him a sweatshirt for our local team if we go shopping. Thanks again.

Thanks everybody for some great advice. I think I will get him a $100 itunes gift card, and if he exceeds my expectations, I'll throw in some cash. I know he loves music and has an iphone, so I think that's a good compromise. I might even get him a sweatshirt for our local team if we go shopping. Thanks again.

Snake -- I love that idea. That is a perfect compromise for me. That's great thinking. So have a great time with this mystery man.

Guest IndyMedic2006

I think that sounds like a great idea. When I send little gifts, i will send like a 25 dollar iTunes card because I know he listens to alot of music while he is traveling. And the sweatshirt is a great personal touch. I am glad you too my advice. :-)

Archived